08 March 2007

Fever Day 6

Blog friends, please pray for Lukas.  We are making our second trip to the doctor's office today because he has been running a fever since early Saturday morning.  I hope that I'm just being paranoid, but I want to have the doctor check him out again.  Neither of my kids has ever had a fever for more than a day or two, especially once they were on an antibiotic for other symptoms.  He has been on an antibiotic since Tuesday, and so far there is no sign that it is helping the fever or his upper respiratory symptoms.  I feel like I'm doing everything I can for him, but he's not getting better.  He has hardly eaten anything all week, and at this point hasn't eaten anything since yesterday at noon.   He isn't playing at all and just lies around.  Those of you who know him know that he is a very energetic little boy on most occasions.  We would really appreciate your prayers.  I'll try to update again later.

No comments:

Post a Comment