17 May 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #44

Outside my window...it's a rainy day AND a Monday, but it's not getting me down. ;)
 
I am thinking...  about difficult things like selfishness, disregarding the feelings and situations of others, and arguing siblings.

I am thankful for... my husband who is doing so much to take care of me right now.
 
I am wearing... loose fitting jeans and a green cotton top.

I am remembering... sneaking through back yards to take the bouncy bridge to get to Warsaw Park.

I am creating... new habits.

I am going... to enjoy an evening with friends at my Pampered Chef party.

I am reading... .Half Broke Horses by Jeanette Walls.

 
I am hoping...  to continue to feel better. My back is still keeping me still, but it is getting slightly better each day.

On my mind... relationships.

From the learning rooms...  Russia, the arctic and multiplying with regrouping, and we'll be starting Australia before the week ends since we're flying through the rest of our curriculum.

Noticing that... my husband needs to be encouraged. I love him. He's talented, and he needs to remember that.

From the kitchen... Eric is doing all the cooking. Today, he made black bean and corn quesadillas for lunch!!!
 
Around the house... the kids are cleaning their rooms and Eric is straightening up the rest of the house since I can't do it right now. I love my three favorite people. :)

One of my favorite things... music.

Praying for...two friends, one who is in physical pain today and one who is in emotional pain..

A Lyric or two... 


And whatever I do,
It's just got to be you
My life has just begun
I finally found someone...





A verse to share... If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer. Matthew 21:22


Pondering these words... "Temptation is always an invitation to fill a legitimate need in an illegitimate way." (From my Bible study book called Begin with Christ, published by First Place 4 Health).



A few plans for the week... Pampered Chef party, hair cuts for the kids and maybe Eric if I get brave enough and can stay on my feet long enough, a new homeschooling group info meeting and soccer practices/games.


A picture thought..
For more info or to get involved by writing your own Simple Woman's Daybook, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment