07 June 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #47

Outside my window...a gentle breeze blows, birds are singing, and the weather is not sweltering hot. It's a perfect weather day!!!

I am thinking...  very few coherent thoughts. Ask my husband. He'll confirm this for you.

I am thankful for... old friends who speak up when you need them to and new relationships that are blessing us.
 
I am wearing... black shorts that are 2 sizes smaller than what I wore a few months ago and a pink polo.

I am remembering... how great it feels to exercise, and I'm thinking I'm getting very close to getting back into the pool!

I am creating... hmmm. Can't think of a single thing.

I am going... to continue to play taxi driver for soccer practice and Grow-U Boot Camp for Lukas and whatever else is on my calendar this week.
 
I am reading... .Her Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers...still. It's a pretty lengthy novel, but it is SO SO good!
 
I am hoping... again.
 
On my mind... dreams of living somewhere new.

From the learning rooms...  not much this week. It's our first week of summer break. Lukas is at a ministry camp at church, and Ava is taking it easy. Next week...there will be a little more happening in the learning rooms.

Noticing that... I am a drama queen when I am sick.

From the kitchen... Eric made homemade chicken and dumplings from scratch last night because I have a sinus infection, and he knew it would make me feel soothed. Thank you Eric!!!
 
Around the house... everything is so far behind that I don't even want to think about it. I need a maid.

One of my favorite things... dance and piano recitals.

Praying for... encouragement, support and direction.

A Lyric or two...


Some glad morning when this life is o're,
I'll fly away.
To my home on God's celestial shore,
I'll fly away!
I'll fly away, oh glory!
I'll fly away!
When I die, 
Hallelujah, by and by,
I'll fly away!



 

A verse to share... "Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so God can heal you. When a believing person prays, great things happen." James 5:16


A few plans for the week... spending mama daughter time with Ava, taking Lukas to Grow U Boot Camp, a cook-out with friends on Wednesday, Splash Blast on Friday night and soccer games and celebrations on Saturday.

A picture thought..
Banzai Ballerina


Handsome Piano Man

Wanna join me and lots of other ladies who do this to? CLICK here to get more info.





1 comment:

  1. LOVE the pic of Ava. :) Lukas IS handsome. Also, love the scripture. That's not a common one for me but it's an awesome one for sure!

    ReplyDelete