27 September 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #63

Outside my window...it is a cool, rainy fall day.

I am thinking...that I should have had lower expectations for this day.
 
I am thankful for... those few close friends in my life who stick with me even when I make mistakes.
 
I am wearing... black yoga pants, yellow t-shirt and fuzzy warm slipper socks.
 
I am remembering... how different life used to be in a wonderful way.

I am creating... choreography.

I am going... to have a GREAT Tuesday.

I am reading... One Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury because I must love to punish myself. Yep. Still punishing myself in short increments until I finish it.
 
I am hoping... that this fills in the gap for a while and that our true destination lies somewhere just around the corner.
 
On my mind... learning to plan each and everyday with the Lord rather than planning the day and hoping he'll bless my plan.

From the learning rooms...  Sumerians, Mesopotamia, place value notation, addition facts, and the Greek word, "photos."

Noticing that... I need a girls' night out....STILL.
 
From the kitchen... Panko crusted chicken parmesan with spaghetti squash. Find the recipe for the chicken HERE.

Around the house... My kitchen is still not the way I want it, and the laundry is behind.

One of my favorite things... listening to gentle music on a rainy fall day while burning a spice candle..
 
Praying for... myself today. This anxiety MUST go away.



A verse to share... Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. I Peter 5:7

A few plans for the week... dance, piano, a meeting to discuss auditions and parts for the show I'm directing, rehearsals, a trip to Coshocton and apple picking.

A picture thought... 

No comments:

Post a Comment