28 March 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook #84

Outside my window...the March temperatures are not meeting my expectations.

I am thinking...about everything that needs to be done and the fact that I'm not doing it.
 
I am thankful for... praying friends and family.
 
I am wearing...gray pajama shirt, purple and cream pajama pants.
 
I am remembering...the house we were supposed to move to and exactly how I was going to arrange my furniture.

I am creating...towers of boxes.

I am going... to find a new house.

I am reading...Above Rubies magazine.
 
I am hoping... to move on schedule as planned this weekend.
 
On my mind... finding a new house at the very last minute.

From the learning rooms... math review and the proper method for packing a box.

Noticing that... my level of motivation has plummeted drastically since finding out that we don't have a home to move to.
 
From the kitchen... crock pot lasagna.

Around the house...everything has imploded. Poor house.

One of my favorite things... space.
 
Praying for...the perfect house to come our way today.
 
A verse to share..."For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love and of self‑discipline." 2 Timothy 1:7

A few plans for this week... packing and finding a place to move.

If you enjoy dwelling on the simple things in life and want to participate in this, CLICK HERE to read all about it and join us! Leave me a comment so I know to check out your blog to see your post!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry your house plans went awry! I'll be praying that you find something very quickly!

    ReplyDelete