11 April 2014

Double Blog Hop: 10 on 10 and Four Seasons

I always enjoy doing a 10 on 10 post each month. Some of you know I miss a month here and there, but I was able to get some fun photos this month! I've been trying to keep up with a Four Seasons: 30 Days photo each day as well, so this post will count for both blog hops. I hope you enjoy this post!

 This helicopter flies over our house all the time! This was taken in Columbus on Ohio State's campus.



 Urban photos are a nice change. We don't miss living in the city, but it is fun to visit!


 Ava making photo taking interesting, as usual.

 That's better. 


 First time to wear flips this season!!!

Love these little tufts of green getting greener and greener each day.

Check out other 10 on 10 Photo posts HERE,
and check out other Four Seasons posts HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment