18 January 2007

Tag

I've been tagged by my friend Kristin to answer the following questions.  If you're interested in learning a little about me, then please read on.  I've never posted anything like this, so I thought it might be fun for a change.  If you read, make sure you finish because someone else is going to be tagged in the end
1). What's the most fun work you've ever done, and why? (two sentences max) – I'm not saying this to be cliche, but the truth is that the best job I have ever had is the one I have now, and that is being a mom.
2A.) Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did. (one sentence max) - I truly wish that I had time to devote to playing flute again.
B.) Name one thing you've always wanted to do but keep putting off. (one sentence max) – I've always wanted to learn to sew, and my mother-in-law has decided to teach me(I hope this is a good thing).
3A.) What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max) – I'd like to learn to play the French Horn, not just to pass a class but to play it well enough to perform, and I'd love, love love even more than that to take a photography class so that I could truly learn the art of photography.  
B.) If you could take a class/workshop/apprenticeship from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max) – Assuming that you don't want the obvious answer (Jesus), the only person I can really think of is Robert Frost, and I don't know if writing great poetry can really be taught.  It would definitely be great to meet him and talk with him though.
4) A. What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you? – Gosh...a hard one...perfectionist, dramatic (just ask my sister or Eric), encouraging( I hope!)
B. List two words you wish described you – Christ-like, gracious
5) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes-- three sentences max) – In no particular order:  1) Worship through music and teaching others what it means to truly meet with God during their worship time.  2)  Being the best wife and mother that I am capable of being because that is what God has called me to do.  3)  Music...I love listening to it, playing it, singing it, performing it, and just having it be a part of my daily life, and I hope I can pass that love on to my children.
I think I'll tag Amy Murphy to go next, but if anyone else is interested, go for it!  You're it!

No comments:

Post a Comment