27 June 2007

Pray for Bob

I don't want to cause too much distress for those of you who know my father-in-law, so let me start by saying that he seems to be okay.  He is, however, in the hospital in Paris, France with a major gull bladder attack.  They decided to keep him overnight to monitor him, and if he doesn't have any further attacks, they plan to release him in time to make their scheduled train to Rome.  Please pray for Bob to not have any further pain or discomfort (the indigestion felt like chest pains, which is why they took him to the hospital in the first place).  Also pray for Pat.  I can't imagine how scary it must be to see your husband in a hospital bed, especially when you are in a foreign country without any family near-by.  Thank you everyone!
For those who know Bob and Pat and want more details, feel free to call me any time.  I really don't know much more than what I just wrote though.  Please feel free to share this, especially if you know them and know others who know them.  We appreciate your prayers, as do Pat and Bob.

No comments:

Post a Comment