24 April 2008

Tagged

The rules:
1. Link to the tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some weird, some random.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Lastly, let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
 
I've been tagged to do this by my friend, Stacy.  I think I've done something similar before, but I love these things, so here I go again!  I'll see if I can come up with 7 people to tag who haven't already been tagged this time!
 
1.  In Mr. Vipperman's 7th grade literature class, I once fell asleep while holding a very sharp pencil pointed towards my head.  I still have a tiny speck of pencil lead that I can point out to you on my face.  What a rude awakening!
 
2.  I worked at the Columbus Zoo one summer during college and a goose flew overhead and pooped down my back.  I had to try to scrub out my shirt in a public bathroom while not getting it too wet to wear all day.  YUCK!
 
3. When I turned 6, my grandparents bought me a parakeet that my dad convinced me to name Sassy.  I loved him and hope to purchase a bird for my kids to enjoy as well.
 
4. I dream of writing and publishing a great novel someday.  Sigh.
 
5. I fancy myself to be a famous nature photographer and taker of great portraits while knowing that I barely qualify as a novice point-and-shoot snap-shot taker.
 
6. My senior year of high school, I got in trouble with Mrs. Gable for skipping studyhall(I know, it was JUST studyhall).  Wow, was she mad!  Good thing she didn't know that Christy and I drove to Christy's house one day during studyhall just to get her French horn!
 
7.  10 years ago I thought I would be teaching music in a school somewhere at this point in my life.  15 years ago, I KNEW I would be a big-time high school marching band director(YUCK!).  Now, the reality is that I wouldn't trade being home with my kids for the world, and I hope that I never have to teach in a public school again!
 
Okay, your turn!  If you aren't on the list, but you still want to do this, just leave a comment so that I know to check out your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment