23 July 2008

Pandora Radio

It could be that I'm totally behind on this one, but I knew nothing about this until a week or two ago(Thanks Roo for sharing it with me).  Pandora.com is a site that allows you to create your own radio stations for FREE that you can listen to any time you are at or near your computer.  How great is that?  You have to register and create a log-in ID, and that's it.  Then you choose the music that you want on each of your stations.  I have created stations that feature contemporary Christian, worship, country, classical and 80s tunes so far.  Whatever I'm in the mood for that day, I just click on it, and I'm good to go.  This is especially good for me because my favorite Christian radio station doesn't come in very well in my house.  I'm not sure if the plethora of near-by radio towers is blocking the River's radio waves or what(we got rid of our land-line phone a couple years ago because the radio towers messed with it so much that we couldn't hold a decent conversation anyway), but it comes in everywhere you go in central Ohio except for my house, my drive-way included!  Anyway, check out pandora.com!  I think you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment