01 June 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #46


Outside my window...the grass needs to be mowed and plants need to be planted.
 
I am thinking...  that everything would be easier if my back would just heal already!

I am thankful for... great friends and summer cook-outs on holiday weekends.
 
I am wearing... black shorts and a tan tank.

I am remembering... to simplify.

I am creating... a gardening plan that will utilize every little bit of space I have that gets enough sunlight to actually grow veggies.

I am going... to Wal-mart. This is my least favorite place in the world, so it's a big deal.
 
I am reading... .Her Mother's Hope by Francine Rivers.
 
I am hoping... that this evening will be peaceful.
 
On my mind... lessons that need to be learned and God's timing.

From the learning rooms...  the year end wrap up. Geography map work, more multiplying and few bits and pieces of other stuff that won't take long.

Noticing that... I still have a longing in my heart for more little people.

From the kitchen... a ground beef, corn and potato casserole called Pate Chinois. Here's the link to the post I wrote about this recipe the first time I made it: Pate Chinois
 
Around the house... gardening.

One of my favorite things... watching my kids perform after a year of hard work.

Praying for... peace, restoration, rejuvenation and employment.

A Lyric or two... 


Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime;
Say the word and I'll follow you.
Share each day with me,
Each  night, each morning.
Say you love me.

You know I do!

Love me, that's all I ask of you!




A verse to share... "Never again will they hunger; never again will they thirst. The sun will not beat upon them, nor any scorching heat. For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; He will lead them to springs of living water. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes." Revelation 7:16-17

A few plans for the week... finishing school, dance rehearsal, dance recital, piano recital, and my parents are spending the night on Friday.


A picture thought..



For more info or to get involved by writing your own Simple Woman's Daybook, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment