27 May 2010

In Support of Home Education

I believe I've linked to this blog I am about to reference before today. I've been following her for probably three years and have very much enjoyed her posts and getting to know her through her blog. We have much in common, and, though I've only met her in person once when I was able to hear her speak at our state homeschooling convention, I view her as a mentor and friend.

She posted something on her blog that I felt was extremely well written, a very well-thought post written in reply to an anonymous Christian public school teacher who had left a comment on a homeschooling blog. If you're a skeptic or even if you are a homeschooler yourself, go read this. I think you'll be glad that you did.

Marmee's Pantry: Dear Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment