10 May 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #43


Outside my window...I see a very green tree.

I am thinking...  deep thoughts that are much too complex for this blog.

I am thankful for... two children who are the most amazing people I've ever met.
 
I am wearing... black yoga pants and a brown top because Stacy and Clinton said it's okay to wear black and brown together even if I'm still not sure I agree.

I am remembering... watching Looney Toons with my Grandpa.

I am creating... this blog post...because I'm trying very hard to hold onto things I love, and I love blogging.

I am going... away with girlfriends this weekend...I hope.

I am reading... .Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends by Sarah,Stephen and Grace Mally.
 
I am hoping...  to muddle through a little longer. Even one more day or one more hour would be good.

On my mind... the unexpected directions in which your life goes without your permission.

From the learning rooms...  Russia, the arctic and more multiplying (and it's going splendidly after a re-teach last Tuesday).

Noticing that... my brain is overloaded and my mind isn't processing anything the way it needs to right now.

From the kitchen... I don't even know right now. I'm sure we'll eat something for dinner. It's unlike me not to plan ahead, but I really just don't know. Chinese stir-fry w/rice maybe? Or? Chickpea curry? That's easy and healthy. Who knows?
 
Around the house... Lukas has a new-to-us dresser in his room which allows him to store all his clothes properly, and he can display all his soccer and Bible quizzing trophies, which he LOVES!!!

One of my favorite things... my kids.

Praying for...a dear, sweet friend who I love very, very much who is facing choices she shouldn't have to even consider.

A Lyric or two... 

And He walks with me, and He talks with me,
And He tells me I am His own.
And the joy we share as we tarry there,
None other has ever known....



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzzqhaLl_8w

A verse to share... Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights who does not change like shifting shadows. Jame 1:17

A few plans for the week... blood work (ew), another photo shoot (yay!), seeing a dear friend from college briefly as she passes through, and a trip to see three of the most amazing women I know this weekend.

A picture thought... 

For more info or to get involved by writing your own Simple Woman's Daybook, CLICK HERE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment