15 June 2010

3 Blessings #1

I've been told that my blog is taking on a negative perspective on a regular basis lately, and it still might from time to time. It's real. It's who I am right now, and I'm working on pushing forward to where I need to be instead of dwelling in a dark place. To counteract this attitude trend I've been experiencing, I've decided that I need to focus on the blessings in my life. For a while, I'm going to try to post three blessings each day as I've known a couple of blogging friends to do in the past. It's something I need to do right now for me to help me to push through and remind me that God is in control of my life. With the busyness of life, I'm sure I'll miss a day here and there, but I'm going to try to be purposeful about making this a daily thing. 

So here goes today's 3 blessings...

1. My husband is loving me so well today. I'm not sure what I would do without him.

2. People care about me. In the past 24 hours, four people have made sure that I knew this.

3.Sun-catchers. My kids have artwork all over the house, but today, I looked at my sliding glass doors and realized how beautiful their sun-catchers are (even if they are dinosaurs). The sun-catchers made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment