01 November 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #68

Outside my window...the day is coming to an end.

I am thinking...that tomorrow has to be better than today.
 
I am thankful for... time spent with my sister and family.
 
I am wearing...a pink over-sized night shirt.
 
I am remembering... feeling normal.

I am creating...a grocery list.

I am going... VOTE!!! It's our duty as Christians to show up at the polls tomorrow and vote our values!

I am reading... Her Daughter's Hope by Francine Rivers.
 
I am hoping... for strength.
 
On my mind... how to dig out of this mentally draining hole in which I find myself.

From the learning rooms...  Abraham, the 10 Commandments, Bible quizzing practice and reading flashcards...but mostly, playing with cousins.

Noticing that... I am not thriving.
 
From the kitchen... homemade chicken and noodles.

Around the house... I don't want to think about it.

One of my favorite things... watching one of my kids mature. Right now, it's Ava that I'm watching change before my very eyes.
 
Praying for... my children to thrive in spite of my inadequate mothering.

A verse to share... "Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths,  you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast." Psalm 139:7-10


A few plans for the week... spending time with my sister and her kids, rehearsal and Lukas' first Bible quiz meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment