10 January 2011

Outside my window...we saw a blue jay this morning.

I am thinking...that sometimes the Lord blesses us when we take action.
 
I am thankful for... the joy brought to me through gentle school days.
 
I am wearing...purple and cream pajamas.
 
I am remembering... sledding in the river bottoms on snow days and coming inside for hot cocoa before going back outside to do more sledding in the river bottoms.

I am creating...birthday celebration plans.

I am going... to start babysitting a cute little toddler boy tomorrow.

I am reading... True Treasures, 10 Years of Teach Magazine.
 
I am hoping... that my shoulder pain goes away.
 
On my mind... my mama, still.

From the learning rooms...  Vivaldi, watercolors, skip counting, Moses and the plagues of Egypt, Climbing Kansas Mountains, and starting Days Gone By, a new reader, for Ava.

Noticing that... stress causes people to do and say things they normally would not.
 
From the kitchen... hamburger green bean casserole.

Around the house...the living room is back to normal.

One of my favorite things... watching Ava's facial expressions as she tells me something super exciting.
 
Praying for... ALL KINDS HEALING!!! My mom is seeing an oncologist this week, Eric has an ear infection that is not getting better after two rounds of antibiotics, and I have done something to my left shoulder that is causing me extreme pain(not much sleep in the house last night). Pray with me!

A verse to share...Come, let us return to the Lord. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds. Hosea 6:1
 
A lyric or two... 

All to Jesus, I surrender,
All to Him I freely give.
I will ever love and trust Him,
In His presence daily live.
I surrender all,
I surrender all,
All to Him, my blessed Savior,
I surrender all.

 
A picture thought...

Ava after rolling Christmas cookies.
 
A few plans for this week...toddler proofing the house, babysitting, grocery shopping, choir banquet, and a SNOW STORM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment