04 January 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook #75

Outside my window...squirrels bounce around the yard.

I am thinking...that the Lord has everything under control.
 
I am thankful for... the possibility of top-notch doctors right here in Columbus.
 
I am wearing...black yoga pants and a rust sweatshirt.
 
I am remembering... how blissful vacation feels.

I am creating...little prayer warriors.

I am going... to trust the Lord. What else can I do?

I am reading... The February issue of Everyday with Rachael Ray.
 
I am hoping... for healing for my mama.
 
On my mind... my mama.

From the learning rooms...  Vivaldi, oil pastels, science catch-up, math facts (addition for grade 1 and division for grade 4), and letter writing (so, Stacy, if you're reading this, post card writing will probably be covered as well).

Noticing that... my children have gigantic, loving hearts.
 
From the kitchen... potato cheese soup.

Around the house...it's time for the Christmas decor to go away.

One of my favorite things... sharing great music with my children and realizing they love it as much as I do.
 
Praying for... healing for my mama and wisdom for her doctors.

A verse to share...And the effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust forever. Isaiah 32:17
 
A lyric or two... 

I never lost my hope.
I never lost my joy.
I never lost my faith,
But most of all,
I never lost my praise!

 

A picture thought...


My favorite 4 year old...my niece, Maia, trying to dodge the hair brush (and the camera).
 
A few plans for this week... school and ROUTINE, McEvoy Christmas gathering and Worship Jam for Lukas.

No comments:

Post a Comment