24 January 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook #77

Outside my window...teeny-tiny snowflakes are falling.

I am thinking...that I could love this.
 
I am thankful for... time.
 
I am wearing...black yoga pants and a yellow top(could it be that I'm wearing the same thing I wore last Monday???).
 
I am remembering... the joy of having babies in the house.

I am creating...another new routine (or somewhat of a routine).

I am going... to triumph. God promised.

I am reading... True Treasures, 10 Years of Teach Magazine.
 
I am hoping... for one more child (to babysit) to be part of our days soon.
 
On my mind... my Mom's recent cancer diagnosis (I hate writing that).

From the learning rooms...  Bach, watercolor crayons, quotation marks, correct letter formation and focusing on focusing while there is a baby in the house (and, yes, I meant to write it that way).

Noticing that... my children love babies.
 
From the kitchen... chicken with broccoli rice au gratin.

Around the house...Baby things are strewn about. Toys. Exersaucer. Diaper bags. High chair. I love these things.

One of my favorite things... throwing parties for my children.
 
Praying for... a miracle.

A verse to share..."Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom." Isaiah 40:28
A lyric or two...This video is beautiful and so moving.


I will rise when He calls my name.
No more sorrow, no more pain.
I will rise on eagle's wings,
Before my God, fall on my knees,
And rise! I will rise!


A picture thought...
A few plans for this week...Babysitting, dance, piano, church and an Aflac formal banquet.

1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly enjoy reading these Daybook posts! I didn't have time to do mine today, so it will have to be tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete