09 March 2011

All About Me

I'm playing along with Kim at Marmee's Pantry. Join us!
A. Age: 35 B. Bed size: King
C. Chore you dislike: dishes
D. Dogs: None
E. Essential start to your day: tea
F. Favorite color: deep purple
G. Gold or silver: Depends on my mood and what I'm wearing. I like both.

H. Height: 5' 7" 
I. Instruments you play(ed): flute, piccolo
J. Job title: wife, mama
K. Kids: 2, Lukas and Ava
L. Live: Ohio
M. Mom’s name: Christine
N. Nicknames: Susie Q, Kendi, K, Wilma

O. Overnight hospital stays: only when my babies were born
P. Pet peeves: Wal-mart shopping
Q. Quote from a movie: I'm terrible at movie quotes. How about a musical? "Climb every mountain. Ford every stream! Follow every rainbow, til you find your dream!" Hey, there's a lot of inspiration in those words!
R. Righty lefty or: Righty
S. Siblings: one sister
T. Time you wake up: 7:15ish
U. Underwear: Um? What? YES!
V. Vegetables you don't like: Brussels sprouts, asparagus
W. What makes you run late: children
X. X-rays you've had: back, foot, dental
Y. Yummy food you make: pasta sauce, homemade bread, triple layer peanut butter brownies, cheesecake
Z. Zoo animal favorites: elephants, bears, otters, tropical fish

How about you?

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this. :) Your underwear answer made me crack up. (Don't say CRACK up... lol) And your quote from a movie... that was always the best time to get up and go to the bathroom if you needed to. I have great childhood memories of watching this with my Dad. :)

    ReplyDelete