07 March 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook #82

Outside my window...I see the back yard that I think I will miss.

I am thinking...that my blog has been a little dull lately.
 
I am thankful for... a husband who takes care of lots of things when I am sick.
 
I am wearing...brown yoga pants, black tunic.
 
I am remembering...sneaking through back yards to get to the park.

I am creating...a plan to get this house packed. It's overwhelming.

I am going... unschoolify(Yep, that's a word as of right now) the dining room (i.e. anything that we don't need for the next 3 weeks is going in a box today).

I am reading...The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
 
I am hoping... that the weekend stomach bug does not effect Lukas or Eric.
 
On my mind... packing, packing, packing and the overwhelming condition of our garage that hasn't received any attention yet.

From the learning rooms... Samuel (we didn't finish that last week. What was I thinking when I wrote that?), subtraction, editing and bare bones history.

Noticing that... spring can't get here fast enough.
 
From the kitchen... homemade chicken noodle soup.

Around the house...everything needs to be cleaned.

One of my favorite things... watching a toddler learn to toddle.
 
Praying for...a healthy family. STILL! I can't believe we caught another bug!!!
 
A verse to share..."In him and through faith in him we may approach God with freedom and confidence" Ephesians 3:12

A few plans for this week...school, packing and spending time with a friend and her kids on Thursday.


1 comment:

  1. I feel for you on the packing and cleaning thing!

    ReplyDelete