14 March 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook #83

Outside my window...the sun rose later, and I wanted to do the same thing.

I am thinking...that I enjoy starting my Mondays this way even if there is so much to do.
 
I am thankful for... Aflac.
 
I am wearing...brown yoga pants, golden yellow top.
 
I am remembering...mornings like this when I was a kid...when the sun shone through the fog on the river.

I am creating...opportunities.

I am going... to get healthy and stay healthy (thanks to my all-natural pharmacy, good nutrition, exercise and a lot of prayer).

I am reading...The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.
 
I am hoping... to feel healthy and energetic soon so I can go see my mama.
 
On my mind... wondering whether or not we'll be ready in time and whether or not we'll have enough people to help load and unload.

From the learning rooms... more Samuel, long division, subtraction, Handel, nutrition and exercise.

Noticing that... Baby Z just rubbed blueberries in her hair.
 
From the kitchen... I'm thinking spaghetti with homemade parmesan herb bread.

Around the house...I'm not keeping up with what needs to be cleaned while packing and sorting and purging.

One of my favorite things... getting rid of stuff.
 
Praying for...no more sicknesses for our family!
 
A verse to share..."Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. For on Him God the Father has placed his seal of approval." John 6:27

A few plans for this week... dance, piano, church, dinner with friends who are moving to the area soon, and a girly sleepover.

If you enjoy dwelling on the simple things in life and want to participate in this, CLICK HERE to read all about it and join us! Leave me a comment so I know to check out your blog to see your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment