09 May 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook #88

 
Outside my window...the weather is GLORIOUS, and it is NOT raining!!!! Woohoo!

I am thinking...about doing the things I don't want to do.
 
I am thankful for... the best Mother's Day I can remember ever having.
 
I am wearing...gray cropped yoga pants and an old tan t-shirt.
 
I am remembering...swimming lessons at Lake Park when you could actually swim in the lake.

I am creating...a healthy grocery list and meal plan.

I am going... to spend a lot of time snuggling my girl today.

I am reading...nothing. I'm going to remedy that. I need a good book just for me.
 
I am hoping... that Ava's fever breaks today.
 
On my mind... getting healthy, organized and feeling back to normal.

From the learning rooms... hmmm...I should do some planning.

Noticing that...my husband sometimes does little things that are so important to me, and it means so much.
 
From the kitchen...swiss steak, mashed potatoes and probably green beans this evening.

Around the house...my house needs some TLC.

One of my favorite things... snuggling with my girl.
 
Praying for...Ava to feel better.
 
A verse to share...He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation. For by Him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities-all things were created through Him and for Him. And He is before all things, and in Him all things hold together. And He is the head of the body, the church. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. For in Him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through Him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of His cross. Colossians 1:15-20
 
A song to share...This is a band I just discovered today called Rend Collective Experiment.
 

A picture thought...

 

Me with Mom on Mother's Day


A few plans for this week... dinner with friends, cleaning and organizing the house, yard work, and regional Bible quiz.

If you enjoy dwelling on the simple things in life and want to participate in this, CLICK HERE to read all about it and join us! Leave me a comment so I know to check out your blog to see your post!

1 comment:

  1. How is Ava feeling tonight?? I hope she is better soon. How was the swiss steak? Do you find it easier or harder to cook in your new kitchen? Do you still have a ton of things to unpack?

    ReplyDelete