05 July 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook #91

Outside my window...I see my untouched hummingbird feeder. Where are the birdies?

I am thinking...about how the Lord sends warning messages to us.
 
I am thankful for...the Lord watching over my precious ones.

I am wearing...light blue, comfy capris and a hot pink tank.
 
I am remembering...a picnic by the basin near the tow path.

I am creating...a list of curriculum that we need to purchase.

I am going... to enjoy an evening at home with my family. 

I am reading...Anne of Green Gables.
 
I am hoping... for better health for people I love.
 
On my mind... making special summer memories with my kids.

From the learning rooms... summer reading and a math placement test.

Noticing that...the time I spend with my children is ultra-important to me.
 
From the kitchen...chicken marsala, roasted garlic mashed potatoes and sauteed yellow squash.

Around the house...we must decorate and make this house look more like ours.

One of my favorite things... movie nights with my family.
 
Praying for...wisdom.

A picture thought... 



A few plans for this week... a couple appointments for Dad, an eye appointment for me, decorating and doing some kitchen organizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment