11 July 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook #92


Outside my window...there is a marvelous thunderstorm. I am LOVING it!

I am thinking...that putting things off like mowing the lawn and decorating the walls is sometimes the best choice one can make when given the option to hang out with great friends..
 
I am thankful for...time to renew myself a little.

I am wearing...brown shorts, tan tank.
 
I am remembering...taking swimming lessons at Lake Park when I was 9.

I am creating...a way to display Our 24 Family Ways and Bible memory verses without it overtaking the dining room.

I am going... to take the kids to Lake Park for swimming lessons (I'm hoping all the storms have passed by then so the kids aren't disappointed). 

I am reading...Anne of Green Gables and LOVING it!
 
I am hoping... that we have found a better balance...finally.
 
On my mind...waiting on the Lord.

From the learning rooms... game playing, summer reading, planning for the upcoming school year.

Noticing that...I am loving my new blog playlist in all it's eclectic glory. 
 
From the kitchen...grilled steak, corn and zucchini for dinner and a fresh loaf of whole wheat nut and seed bread.

Around the house...laundry, the 24 Family Ways project I'm working on and making bread.

One of my favorite things... thunderstorms.
 
Praying for...wisdom, diligence and abundance.

A picture thought... 

 Some people are born into our family by blood, and some people become family because we choose them.



A few plans for this week... swimming lessons and doctor's appointments.



If you enjoy dwelling on the simple things in life and want to participate in this, CLICK HERE to read all about it and join us! Leave me a comment so I know to check out your blog to see your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment