10 July 2011

18 Questions

My friend, Amy, just posted this on her blog, and I thought it was such a FUN idea that I had to do it too. Eric was quite obliging. So, for your reading pleasure (or not), Eric has answered the following 18 questions about me. The correct answers are beneath his answers written in italics


1. She’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? 
"Rachael Ray"
That's often true. Lately, it's Say Yes to the Dress.
2. You’re out to eat, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
"That's a toss-up depending on what they have. I'm gonna say blue cheese."
Lately, I usually get honey mustard to avoid dairy, but if I wasn't avoiding dairy, it would be blue cheese.
 3. What’s one food she doesn’t like? 
"Brussels sprouts"
Yep. Right on.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink, what does she order? 
"Nothing with alcohol because she might flair up with an allergic reaction. Iced Tea."
That's completely true.

5. What shirt size does she have?
"Well I know what it is, but I'm not about to post that on her blog."
VERY good answer. ;)

6. What shoe size does she have?
 "11"
Technically, I wear a 10 1/2, but they're impossible to find, so I buy an 11.

7. What’s her favorite type of sandwich?
"Hmmm...favorite type of sandwich would probably be a tuna melt." 
I have eaten a couple tuna melts recently, but my favorite is actually ham and cheese.

8. What would she eat everyday if she could?
"Watermelon. Or pineapple. FRESH. Fresh watermelon or fresh pineapple."
Yep. Perfect.

9. What is her favorite cereal?
"Sunbelt Granola with dates and nuts" 
LOVE this cereal, and I'm not a big cereal eater.

10. What would she never wear? 
"bikini "
Not in a million years.
 11. What is her favorite sports team? 
"She really doesn't care about sports, but if she had to pick one, it would probably be the Ohio State Buckeyes."
Does figure skating count? Gymnastics?
 12. What is something she does that you wish she wouldn’t do? 
"I plead the fifth." (that answer is not permissable. Try again.) "I really can't think of anything. I'm thinking. I don't know."
I think he was a little chicken on this one. Haha!
 13. What is her heritage?
 "German, Native American and English"
Are you impressed with how well he's doing? 
 14. You bake her a cake, what kind of cake? 
"Cheese"
YUMMO! Cheesecake it is!
 15. Did she play sports in high school?
 "no"
Um, marching band is a sport!!! ;)

16. What could she spend hours doing? 
"Toss up between scrapbooking and reading."
True and true.
 
17. What is the unique talent that she has? 
"Only one? Oh my gosh, you're so talented at so many things. I can't pinpoint one. Um. I'm going to say mothering and musicianship."
Okay, so he gets lots of smooches for this answer.

18. What is her type of coffee?
"grande decaf skinny vanilla latte w/whip from Starbucks."
Actually, I get a tall because it gets cold before I finish a grande, but that's just a minor technicality. If he got me a grande, I'd just re-heat it. ;) Of course, we don't have Starbucks anymore, so I guess it doesn't matter!

Now you take a turn! Interview your spouse. When you post it, leave me a comment so that I can read how your interview went!

No comments:

Post a Comment