01 August 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook #95

Outside my window...I'm watching the sun sparkle through the leaves of a tree.


I am thinking...about the Lord's perfect plan for each of us and how no one can understand it more than we can ourselves even if someone else thinks they may know better.
 
I am thankful for...the Lord's leading us to a new church family.

I am wearing...black skort with an aqua tank.
 
I am remembering...spending summer weeks with my grandparents.

I am creating...opportunities to fill my family's minds with scripture all over the house.

I am going...to enjoy the freshly mopped first floor of our house for 5 days

I am reading...my mom's recipes from her main collection of favorites.
 
I am hoping...that our family has many opportunities to make the most of the rest of this summer.

On my mind...serving those I love better.

From the learning rooms... the importance of family, vacation Bible school with Grandma.

Noticing that...Ava is desiring greater independence and Lukas is becoming more confident when away from us for extended stays elsewhere. 
 
From the kitchen...leftover roast beef, potatoes and cabbage.

Around the house...shiny floors coming soon.

One of my favorite things...the original woodwork in my house.
 
Praying for...a peaceful week.

A lyric or two...
You are holy (You are holy)
You are mighty (You are mighty)
You are worthy (You are worthy)
Worthy of praise (Worthy of praise)
And I will follow (I will follow)
I will listen (I will listen)
I will love you (I will love you)
All of my days (All of my days)

(Guys)
I will sing to
And worship
The King who is worthy
I will love Him, adore Him
And I will bow down before Him
I will sing to and worship the King who is worthy
I will love Him, adore him
I will bow down before Him

(Girls)
He is Lord of Lords
He is King of Kings
He is mighty God
Lord of everything

He's Emmanuel
He's the great "I AM"
He's my Prince of Peace
Who is the Lamb

He's the living God
He's my saving grace
He will reign forever
He is ancient of days

He's the Alpha, Omega, Beginning and End
He's my Savior, Messiah, Redeemer, and friend

(Both:)
Your my Prince of Peace and I will live my life for you.
 

A few plans for this week... the kids are away, but Lukas still has an eye appointment on Wednesday, and I'm having lunch with a friend on Thursday.

If you enjoy dwelling on the simple things in life and want to participate in this, CLICK HERE to read all about it and join us! Leave me a comment so I know to check out your blog to see your post!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment