08 August 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook #96

Outside my window...is my porch where I spent my quiet time this morning. Yay for cooler temps (You know it's a hot summer when a high of 85 is considered to be "cooler).

I am thinking...about the difference between the words "if" and "when" in the Bible
.
 
I am thankful for...the flexible schedule that homeschooling allows us. No formal school time until after Labor Day for us!

I am wearing...gray, capri-length yoga pants with an aqua tank.
 
I am remembering...vacations to all sorts of fantastic places.

I am creating...opportunities to make summer memories.

I am going...to walk in obedience

I am reading...Everyday with Rachael Ray's September issue.
 
I am hoping...that something gives very soon.

On my mind...relieving stress while honoring God's will.

From the learning rooms...
trips to parks and playgrounds and a Civil War encampment.

Noticing that...slowing down is sometimes the best thing you can do. 
 
From the kitchen...Sandra Lee's tortilla casserole and homemade 100% whole wheat flax and seed bread (No, I'm not serving these two things together).

Around the house...I hear the sounds of children playing, and I love it.

One of my favorite things...spending days at home with my children.
 
Praying for...the relationship my children have with each other.
 
A few plans for this week... playing with the kids, a visit with my niece and nephews, hot dog roast, Aflac family picnic and carnival and Civil War encampment.
If you enjoy dwelling on the simple things in life and want to participate in this, CLICK HERE to read all about it and join us! Leave me a comment so I know to check out your blog to see your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment