05 September 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook #100

Outside my window...there is still a van for sale.

I am thinking...that we had many blessings this weekend
.

I am thankful for...$4 Levi's that fit my daughter perfectly.

I am wearing...gray yoga pants and an OSU t-shirt(uh-oh. Same outfit two weeks in a row. I guess this goes to show you that I don't have a lot of clothes).
 
I am remembering...the night before Lukas was born. 10 years ago. Exactly.

I am creating...special plans for the first day of school.

I am going...to enjoy my children and our school routine this week. 

I am reading...Family Driven Faith with Eric. This one has been on the reading list for quite a while!

I am hoping...for a blessed back to school week.

On my mind...making tomorrow a special day for my birthday boy while managing to check everything off the "before the first day of school" to-do list.

From the learning rooms...
Intro to life science, The Beginner's Bible, food groups, Bible memory work and Wee Gillis.

Noticing that...I sometimes need to plan less and relax more. 

From the kitchen...yellow birthday pancakes and bacon (I hope this one turns out!).

Around the house...organizing school supplies, dusting, and vacuuming the stairs and upstairs.

One of my favorite things...birthdays. I love making my kiddos feel special.

Praying for...continued provision. The Father knows just what we need emotionally, spiritually and physically.


A verse for you...
By wisdom a house is built and through understanding it is established; through knowledge its rooms are filled with rare and beautiful treasures. Proverbs 24:3-4
 
A lyric or two...
 
 
A few plans for this week...celebrating with our birthday boy tomorrow, first day of school, KidStuff kick-off, dance class, revival this weekend including the opportunity to sing with my husband!

If you enjoy dwelling on the simple things in life and want to participate in this, CLICK HERE to read all about it and join us! Leave me a comment so I know to check out your blog to see your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment