09 November 2011

Fancy Little Things

Recently, my friend, Mindy, began to blog with a group of ladies at Fancy Little Things. I added it to my google reader and realized quickly why she was drawn to the blog as a reader and why she was so honored by the opportunity to blog there. It is my new favorite blog to read. If you enjoy reading blogs, check this one out.

For your first reading opportunity at Fancy Little Things, check out my guest post. This month, the writers have taken a break from their regular posts to post about thankfulness. Mindy shared with me that they were looking for guest authors, and I emailed them within 2 seconds of getting that info from Mindy. Heehee! I was so excited about the chance to blog there, especially about thankfulness!

So, go check it out. Here's the link to my post called Are You a Member? Please, read some other posts while you are there. I hope you are as blessed by it as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment