15 October 2012

Faith and Influence

At 6 years old, I had my first church experience. I remember going into the basement of Hopewell Wesleyan Church on Alexis Road in Toledo, Ohio and getting to sing to my heart's content while Sharon Craig taught us song after song. "Get on board the gospel train, and your life will never be the same!" It was true. My life was never the same again. And so Sharon became my first spiritual mentor, though she would never have suspected what her influence on my life meant to me then or now...

To read the rest of this post, please wander over to The Intentional Journey, a blog project featuring multiple authors who have incredible stories to share with you. This will link you directly to my post about some of my own spiritual mentors, and then you can explore the rest of the posts at your leisure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment