12 October 2012

12 on 12

Once again, I didn't get my 10 on 10 photos taken on the 10th. I was too busy concentrating on trying to breathe and trying to stay awake to teach my sweet cherubs something worthwhile. ;) So, today, when I knew I would be out and about for much of the day, I grabbed my camera and even took a few photo specific detours to give you 12 photos. Enjoy!


Ava decided to go "feet free" on her scooter yesterday. I was afraid she would be bruised this morning, but she just had a few scrapes, and one eye was a little puffy underneath.
 
Pretty tree in the parking lot where my surgeon's office is.
 
Pumpkin spice. Mmm...
 
These crazy people I love.
 
I love the brick roads in our adorable midwestern town.
 
 
Vehicles ready to sell where my husband works.

Autumn in Ohio
 
Custom Glove Company. Closed. :(
 
 
 
Love our town
 
Autumn evening
 
Jets at sunset
 
Sweet potato and sausage soup. Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment