There couldn't be a better stage of my life to be focusing on life's little blessings. Today was no exception. Some days, I feel like I'm a hot mess. No, seriously. You wouldn't believe the craziness that is lurking just below the surface.
Anyway...a window into today's blessings...
35. Challenging words from an internet article
37. The privilege of being used by God to draw others to Him
38. Nerf wars
39. Psalm 40: 1-3 "Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord."
41. Forgiveness from a friend
45. Singing at the tops of our lungs
49. That feeling I get sometimes when driving Daddy's truck, like a part of him is in the truck with me.