172. Stories written longer
173. Soft sweaters that feel like Mama's hugs
181. SALTS. Love my sister. :)
194. Solitude of a little girl with pencil in hand creating a masterpiece
200. Trusting them to keep learning when I walk away. Integrity.
201. Snowmen sparkling, taking their last winter's stand atop curio
204. Allowing the warm tears to drip off my cheeks after a brief stop at Mama and Daddy's very empty house.
205. John William's gentle, tugging melodies
208. That giggle, the silliest boy sound