28 February 2013
Looking Through the Window of Blessings...6
214. The laughter and smiles found in a story shared between brother and sister
215. Bird pecking at homemade peanut butter and seed bird feeder
220. The peppermint, cool, freshness of clean laundry fresh from the washing machine
223. Embouchure...My lips remember
235. Pray phone call from my husband, sent by Jesus.
241. The excitement on her face, sparkle of eyes, happiness on lips, blush pink cheeks
242. That feeling as lips press against warm cup first thing in the morning
244. The divine privilege of being a small part of someone's faith journey, given to me by a God who does not need me but only wants to bless because He loves
246. Surprises! The kind you give.