- I sat in a favorite childhood park, next to the bend in the "crick" where I used to catch crawdads, for two hours while my kids took swimming lessons. It was glorious. I may blog about this later.
- I was eaten alive by mosquitoes. I am not even exaggerating when I say I probably have 50 bites. Am I just sweeter than other people or what?
- I spent the afternoon with two ladies that I have known since I was a young girl, and it was a glorious rainy afternoon spent gabbing.
- I held a sweet, pudgy, happy, cooing baby girl for much of the afternoon. The top of her head smelled divine, like flowers and candy and heaven.
- The only key to my car was lost and found.
- Dinner got on the table at almost 9 because of the car key fiasco.
- I visited with my cousin-friend and laughed at silly things until nearly midnight. Good times! :)
23 July 2013