23 July 2013

Today

Today...

  • I sat in a favorite childhood park, next to the bend in the "crick" where I used to catch crawdads, for two hours while my kids took swimming lessons. It was glorious. I may blog about this later.
  • I was eaten alive by mosquitoes. I am not even exaggerating when I say I probably have 50 bites. Am I just sweeter than other people or what?
  • I spent the afternoon with two ladies that I have known since I was a young girl, and it was a glorious rainy afternoon spent gabbing.
  • I held a sweet, pudgy, happy, cooing baby girl for much of the afternoon. The top of her head smelled divine, like flowers and candy and heaven.
  • The only key to my car was lost and found.
  • Dinner got on the table at almost 9 because of the car key fiasco.
  • I visited with my cousin-friend and laughed at silly things until nearly midnight. Good times! :)  
Tomorrow, I'll see if I can post something that involves a little bit of creativity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment