06 March 2014

The Simple Woman's Daybook: March 2014






Outside my window... golden evening sunshine dances with evening's shadows.

Praising God... for speaking His Word into my heart.


In prayer for... continuous joy.

I am thinking... about blessing after blessing after blessing bestowed upon me by my heavenly Father.

I am thankful... for giggling children outside my window.

In the kitchen... spaghetti and Italian sausage.

I am wearing... black yoga pants and an orange cotton top.


I am creating... peace in our household.



I am going... to revisit a joy of my youth tomorrow.

I am wondering... how?
 
I am reading... The Bible in 90 Days Chronologically, The Hobbit, The Ark, the Reed, and the Firecloud.
 
I am hoping... for not just an answer, but for the answer my heart desires.

I am looking forward to...new adventures.

I am learning... to look deeper than the surface people reveal.
 
Around the house... some major cleaning and sorting is about to commence.
 
I am pondering... Lent, spiritual disciplines, how God blesses.
One of my favorite things... Listening to the profound statements my children make, their laughter, their playtime, their unique way of facing the world.


A few plans: orthodontist appointments, 4-H Club meeting, the above mentioned cleaning and sorting.

Today's soundtrack... 



Visit 
 to join us and to read other daybooks!

No comments:

Post a Comment