25 September 2006

Adding Links

I'm still working out the kinks of my blog, and today I took some time to add a few links to some favorite websites and some favorite people.  If you have a blog, and I did not list it, it is because I accidentally deleted it from my favorites list.  Please send your blog link to me again!  I used to read some of your blogs regularly, and now I can't seem to find them.  We are becoming avid blog readers, so we would love for you to feed our newest addiction!  Thanks everyone!

Let me add that I didn't add blog info under friends because, for some reason, I can't add anyone under that heading unless they blog through Homeschoolblogger.com.  I don't know if I'm missing something or if that's the way it is.  I could be totally clueless, and I am the first to admit this, so feel free to chime in!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment