28 August 2007

Procrastination

I am rarely a procrastinator.  At least, I don't think that I procrastinate.  I think I need to give it some thought, but not today.  Maybe tomorrow.  Or maybe some other day.  Who knows?  I'm sure I'll get around to it eventually.
Yesterday, I did actually work on getting ready for school.  Did I get the shelves cleared?  Well, not yet, but I did cut out tons of tiny little pieces that I had laminated last week at United Art and Education.  By the way, this was my first visit to this store.  If you have one in your area and you go, go with lots of money.  It is an educator's dream come true, whether you are a home educator or a classroom teacher.  Lukas discovered Zoobooks Magazine while we were there and loved it.  I even let him get a copy.  This is really good news since I had already ordered him a gift subscription as part of his birthday present!
Besides cutting out our new weather chart (the little pieces were rain drops, clouds, snowflakes, etc..), I took the time to make a smilebox yesterday.  You see, it takes hours for my photos to upload from my memory card, so it has taken me weeks to get this smilebox accomplished.  It has photos of our weekend with the Harts.  Check it out by clicking the link below and enjoy!
Oh, and those of you who are far away, I included a few animal photos from the zoo.  It's a great zoo.  We'd love to take you some time!
THE LINK BELOW

No comments:

Post a Comment