26 August 2007

Random Facts

I know, 3 blog entries in one day.  Me thinks someone is procrastinating (where is Mindy when I need her to be on my case about those shelves).  But hey, I was tagged for this a few weeks ago and decided it was time to do it.  So here are the rules:
1.  Players start with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2.  People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight
3.  At the end of your blog you need to choose 5 people to tag and list their names.  Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.
My Random Facts:
  • I am a night owl.  If you need me to be somewhere at 2 AM, I'm your girl.
  • I play the flute and sing, but sometimes it feels like it was another person who did these things.
  • I have lived in 5 states, but I can't stand packing all my stuff and moving.
  • I love to travel to new places for vacations, especially historical sites.
  • I believe in miracles more than ever.  Ask me why some time.
  • I love to have slumber parties with my girlfriends, even though we're in our 30s now.
  • No matter what Hollywood comes up with, my favorite show will always be Little House on the Prairie, and my favorite movie will always be The Sound of Music.
  • More than anything, I come to life when I am singing praise to my God.
Now I am tagging the following people for this same assignment:
Amy M., Amy R., Mindy, Stacy, Cassie.

No comments:

Post a Comment