10 July 2010

3 Blessings #16

1. Ava learned to ride her bike on 2 wheels today. Lukas helped. It was a big milestone leap for her, and a sweet moment for me.

2. Caring friends have shared a few herbal treatments for my ear infection. I am so grateful and hoping to have it cleared-up soon!!!

3.Renting is a blessing sometimes. Even though I would prefer to own my home (hands down!), it is a blessing to know that someone else has the responsibility of fixing things. Right now, someone is sprinkling something around the exterior of our house to help with our extremely bad carpenter ant problem. They'll be coming back to fix the electrical box and sagging eaves. All of this does not come out of my very empty pockets. Yay for renting!!!

If you know me at all, you know I have to work hard to put a happy spin on being renters instead of home owners. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment