04 October 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook #64

Outside my window...leaves are starting to turn brown and fall to the ground.

I am thinking...that children should never eat doughnuts for breakfast on school days.
 
I am thankful for... time spent with my important people.
 
I am wearing... brown yoga pants, green shirt and fuzzy warm slipper socks.
 
I am remembering... myself. Someday I'll feel like that person again.

I am creating... choreography. Again.

I am going... to heal. to improve. to get there.

I am reading... One Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury because I must love to punish myself. I hope to finish it before I sleep.
 
I am hoping... for better results tomorrow or a better path.
 
On my mind... figuring out the most important parts of school and letting go of some of the lesser important parts.

From the learning rooms...  Ancient Egypt, multiplying into the millions, adding +1, reading words with suffixes like "ed" and "ing," pyramids, The Hardy Boys and The Bee Tree (read it. Funny book that's filled with a good lesson).

Noticing that... I don't function well with fog in my brain,and, lately, there almost always seems to be fog in my brain.
 
From the kitchen... Moroccan stew is simmering on the stove and smelling fantastic!

Around the house... there is a cat hiding.

One of my favorite things... researching healthy recipes and nutrition.
 
Praying for... my hip and back. Dear readers, please pray for me again. I'm in a lot of pain, and I just don't have time for this right now.

A verse to share... Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. I Corinthians 13:12-13




A lyric or two...

Fairest Lord Jesus
Ruler of all nature
Oh thou of God and man the Son
Thee will I cherish
Thee will I honor
Thou my soul's glory, joy and crown.


A few plans for the week... dance, piano, rehearsals (does this sound familiar?), possibly a football game and a family birthday gathering for my in-laws.

A picture thought... 

No comments:

Post a Comment