22 June 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook #91

Outside my window...on this longest day of the year, dark is falling prematurely as a storm is impending.

I am thinking...that thunderstorms should come before my children go to bed instead of at bedtime.
 
I am thankful for...catch-up days.

I am wearing...the oldest blue capris I own and an aqua polo.
 
I am remembering...the shadow of routine.

I am creating...blog posts.

I am going... to see great friends this weekend!!! 

I am reading...The Revolt of 2020 by Dr. Patrick Johnston.
 
I am hoping... that things slow down soon.
 
On my mind... relationships and how to approach some issues delicately.

From the learning rooms... math and the freedom to create all sorts of things.

Noticing that...my children's imaginations are sparked when they have no choice but to play with each other and all media is eliminated.
 
From the kitchen...whole wheat angel hair tossed with Italian sausage, green pepper, onion, mushroom, garlic and a little EVOO. Watermelon for dessert. Yum!

Around the house...laundry, laundry, laundry.

One of my favorite things... time alone in a clean house in which I can craft to my heart's content (a good night of sleep is a pre-requisite). I remember this happening...once.
 
Praying for...health for those I love.

A verse to share...Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts. I Corinthians 14:1
A few plans for this week... laundry, doctor's appointments with Dad and a visit with friends.
A picture thought...
She dances all day long every single day, and she posed this herself. She's so beautiful.

If you enjoy dwelling on the simple things in life and want to participate in this, CLICK HERE to read all about it and join us! Leave me a comment so I know to check out your blog to see your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment