15 August 2013

30 Days of Blog Posts...The End

21 posts and 7 unpublished drafts. That's a lot of writing in 30 days. You might say that I didn't meet my ultimate goal, but I would say that I am thrilled with this result! I published 22 posts in March, April, May, and June ALL together. 21 posts in one month? I rock, if I do say so myself.

Now to keep it up. School starts in less than two weeks in our house. I have a lot of lesson planning and long-term goal planning to accomplish over the next two weeks. I have messy school cabinet and craft closet organization to do. I'd like to re-organize my kitchen before then because an organized kitchen makes all of my life easier. Saving time in the kitchen makes the household run smoother.

I won't promise 30 posts in the next 30 days, but I will keep plugging away and resurrect this blog for good. I need to write more than anyone needs to read it, and the joy this writing journey has brought to me is providing me the momentum to keep going.

I hope you have enjoyed at least something I have written this past month, and I hope you'll come back to visit again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment